Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!

About 20 weeks ago I found out that my sister and Marco are going to have a baby! This was one of the best news I have received ever. Not only was I going to be an aunt but my sister, Vlady was going to be a mom. Her and  Marco's journey has not been an easy one. A long 4 years of frustration, praying, being mad, not understanding why not them and disappointment. Two iui treatments and 1 ivf. About to do another round of ivf when they were greeted with an incredible surprise. One they have been waiting for 4 years. This just shows us that no matter how much we plan and want things right than or no matter how mad and frustrated we get at God, he always comes through when you least expect it. It's so easy to get mad at God or even lose faith. Especially when everyone around you is getting what you want the most in life. We definitely learned a great lesson here. God has his plans and timing for us. Marco and Vlady are blessed with a girl, Mila Elizabeth, who is due Nov 18, 2012. I can not wait to meet her!!!

***UPDATE: TODAY THEY FOUND OUT THAT IT IS NOT A GIRL BUT A BOY!! EITHER WAY IT IS A BLESSING AND WE ARE EXTREMELY THANKFUL FOR THIS BUNDLE OF JOY.

No comments: