Monday, June 18, 2012

ASTROS GAME

We had a double date planned with my sister and her husband. We decided to do a dinner and movie. It so happened that same day Marco scored some amazing Astros tickets. It was 1st and 2nd row in the Diamond Section. I called Ricky to tell him we have a dilemma because I changed the time on my babysitter 2 times already and I was having a panic attack changing it again. I was told that we were going no matter what even if I had to find another sitter and pay her, that this is where President Bush sits when he comes.  Thankfully my sitter was flexible. I did not understand this excitement and hupla around these tickets.  
I found our really quick. These tickets were amazing and probably once in a life time opportunity. I was able to see how the rich do things and you could get spoiled very quickly. I knew food was provided but I was thinking just the normal concession food. I was so wrong!! They had a "real" food buffet!! It was so yummy!! You also had unlimited snacks you wanted from pretzels, nachos, hot dogs, popcorn and more. Oh, how could I forget. There was unlimited ice cream!! 
The seats were in the 1st and 2nd row. Right by the camera man and in front of the warm up mound. The seats were padded and comfortable. They even had people coming around and bringing you what you wanted. 
Thank you Marco!!!!!





No comments: