Thursday, July 5, 2012

SOAP

I am writing this post because I want to remember this moment and laugh at it one day. Also for Hana to look back at it and realize what a strong willed and silly little girl she was.
She talked back to an adult. I was not there but the lady brought Hana to me and asked if this was my daughter (that is never a good thing!!). As I looked down I admitted she was. I wonder if I could of got away with "no" and just walked away?? Hmmmm, maybe next time I'll try that. She proceeded to tell me that she is cutting in line for the water slide and is horsing around with her friend and they almost fell from the top. Then Hana told the lady "your not the boss of me". Obviously I made her sit out and I would deal with it at home. Well a few friends told me that soap in the mouth works. I'm thinking great idea!!! She will never talk back again because she will remember the taste. Well, the way home she was telling me that it's going to be just like Clumsy from the Smurfs movie. When we got home she was very excited and even got the soap. I'm thinking she won't be happy for long. I put a some on her tongue and made her close her mouth to get the full taste. IT DID NOT EFFECT HER AT ALL!!! Today which is days later. After she took a shower she came up to me and said she put soap on her tongue and washed it out.

That's my crazy girl! You just have to love her!!!


No comments: