Saturday, July 14, 2012

HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I had an incredible birthday this year. I decided I didn't really want to celebrate  by going out to eat or dancing. I just wanted to spend my birthday low key and with the people that are the most important in my life.
I was very surprised because I got some amazing bonuses on top of spending time with my family. My incredible husband spoiled me with a Rolex watch. I knew I would get it some time in my life, just not so soon. I have no idea how he managed it. I know for years it has been a running joke bc I wanted a Cartier right before we got married. We picked one out and than I backed out bc I didn't want him to spend the money. So it's always been the watch that got away. About 2 years ago I changed my mind from a Cartier to Rolex. Not even seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as to when I was going to get it. It's nice to pretend. So on my gift lists I always throw in a two tone Rolex (which I never thought I would have  a two tone since the gold drives it way up). So in the morning when Ricky handed me a bag ( I didn't even have my glasses on yet) obviously the 1st sarcastic words that came out of my mouth were "so what is it a Rolex?" The whole time thinking there is no way it's a Rolex and did he not get my list of workout shoes and a kindle, so why am I getting some jewelry I didn't even ask for? I opened the box and had to blink a million times for my eyes to adjust and to make sure it didn't say "folex" or "rotex" so Ricky asked if I needed my glasses. Um Yes!! It's beautiful and I'm extremely in shock and awwwww. If love was measured by Hana's standards that who ever gets her the most things loves her the most I would say I am extremely loved.
The next day Marco and Vlady came over for my birthday dinner. It was a yummy orange marmalade chicken dish followed by a tres leche cake. They surprised me with a Kindle touch. Yay!! I'm so excited. Now I won't have to fight for little Ricky's when I read.
It has been an amazing birthday. It was not amazing do to the gifts it was amazing because I was able to spend it with my family and nothing could beat my kids telling me happy birthday and giving me a huge hug.

 Making my birthday wish. I'm not sure what more I could ask for since I already have exactly what I wanted in life. An amazing husband and beautiful healthy children. 

Always being goofy. 

                  Not a great pic but here it is!!!!

No comments: