Saturday, August 4, 2012

BLESSED 8 YEARS AGO

Eight years ago on 7/25 we were blessed with the most perfect little boy. Happy Birthday Ricky. We love you so much. You have made us so happy these 8 years and we couldn't imagine life with out you. You are smart and funny. Some things about you at 8 years old. You LOVE swimming, sharks and dolphins, roller blading, Diary of a Wimpy kid (books, movies), Phineas and Ferb, computers and picture taking. You have the biggest heart out of any kid I know.

                              Birthday party at Skate Town.
           Having a blast rollerblading.
        There goes Hana!!




                     Had a great show for his birthday. So much fun skating with all his friends.

Birthday spin wheel. Won 2 tickets to come back and skate. 



I hope you made a big wish


On his actual birthday we celebrated with cake at the house. 





I don't know how you got to 8 so fast, but please slow down. Words will never be able to express how much I love you and how blessed I am to have you.  Event though I don't want you to grow up I know God has incredible plans for you.

No comments: