Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THE 2012/2013 SCHOOL YEAR

After an amazing summer it was time to go back to school!!
Ricky is entering the 2nd grade. He has Ms. Scotts for his teacher. Ricky weighs 64lb and is _____ tall.
He had a great 1st day of school and loves his teacher.
Hana, my little baby girl entered kindergarten this year. I can't believe it. She was just a little baby girl. She has co teachers Ms. Sealy and Ms. Bratner. Hana loves them and they seem really sweet and warm. Her first day So her desk and sat down and started coloring. Not really paying much attention to me. She was even chosen to be queen for the day.
The second day we had a little set back. I think the morning got a little confusing for her and she cried when she was walked to her room. It broke my heart leaving her there crying as I had to walk away. The teacher was not in the room yet, but I know she is a big girl and I had to leave. When I picked her up she had a great day. Hana weighs 42.5lb and she is _______ tall.


                                                    Excited to be going to school.







His "looking cool" pose. 

Hana is ready to get the day started





                                                    Ms. Sealy





Ms. Scotts and Ricky showing us #2 for second grade!!

No comments: