Monday, August 20, 2012

SPLASHTOWN!!

This year I decided to get splashtown season pass tickets. The main reason I decided to get the passes was because we no longer had the luxury of going to N. Padre Island and spending weeks during summer on the beach. Splashtown tickets are the next best thing. Right??? Since summer started we have gone to ST 1-2x per week. I would say we definitely got ours money worth out of it. I was very surprised at Ricky. He did almost all the rides!!! I was not expecting that. My little guy is getting brave. Hana too!! She did all the rides that she met the height requirement to. The kids love going and it was a way for me to fill a whole day. Big Ricky loved it because I didn't spend any money that day. Parking is free with passes and I packed our food/lunch.
We are still working on getting dad to come with us before the season is over.
One of his favorites!!

Going on Thunder Run together. 

Off they go!!

                                      Here they come!!







Stingray racer!! (Ricky is on 2nd slide from left)

                          Hana is on 1st slide from right. She would only go down the orange slide.
Wave pool!












No comments: