Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hana's 2 Year Check Up

Hana had her 2 year check up. She is a little one!! Hana is 33" tall, which makes her in the 25%. She weighs 24 pounds which is 15% and her head is 49cm round, which is 75%. Basically she's short and thin with a big head.....hahahahahahaha. Just kidding she looks very proportionate. She is predicted to be 5'3" tall in her adult hood. Her attitude more than makes up for her petite size.
We did find out that she has all 4 molars coming in at the same time. This is when I felt really bad she had earaches in both ears. We had no idea. She didn't show any sign of a fever or pulling at her ears. The only thing she did show was being extremely grumpy, but we're used to her being very touchy and grumpy. This was a very bad moment for me. I can't believe my baby has been in pain and I didn't know or do anything about it. There is no worse feeling as a parent than knowing your child was/is in pain and you didn't do anything about it. I'm happy to say that she is fine now.

No comments: