Thursday, March 19, 2009

Babysitters and Ricky


It is amazing how different my child, Ricky acts with a babysitter. He actually listens and behaves. Wow!!
Last night my sister, Vlady babysat Hana and Ricky II so Ricky and I could go to the rodeo with some friends and see Gary Allen ( He was awesome).
We got home late - Sorry Vlady!! But there were a few interesting details/stories that happened when we were gone. First of all Ricky ate his dinner. I bet he did not complain one time - go figure and they went to bed with out a hitch - UGH!! I think Vlady needs to come to my house every night and do bed time duties!
Some of the cute things Ricky did ask Vlady are:
Teta (means aunt in Czech) when are you going to have kids? Of course Vlady said she doesn't know. Ricky's response was ask God for them. He said that God has lots of children and he gives them to people who just ask for them. He has no idea how God delivers them though.
How innocent and pure is this?!
It came down to cleaning their room - Ricky said he doesn't clean because it's boring and that mom (which is me) cleans. He told Vlady that if he doesn't listen to me ask him to clean his room and just ignore me that eventually i'll do it. But he'll help the babysitter.
What a booger!! Now that I know his little game i'll just have to play right back.......

I love the mind of a 4 year old, only if I knew the thought process ....hmmmmmmmm.......

No comments: