Monday, March 23, 2009

Hana and Ricky's Spring Break 2009 Zoo Trip


I know Melvin is somewhere in there!!


Me and the kiddos


Elephant


Cotton candy - extremely messy - would not recommend it


All the kids with their cotton candy - my two are the messy ones!!


Ricky and Logan. This pic is too funny because right before it they were fighting and when we asked them to take a picture they posed.


Tiger - I don't think we saw Alex, the tiger. He was hiding out.


Hana petting a goat.

Marty the zebra - well his backside is all I could get.

This spring break Leah and I decided to take the kids to the zoo. I have Hana and Ricky and Leah has Addison and Logan. They are all the same age. We knew it was going to be extremely busy due to Spring Break and the beautiful weather. The zoo is about a 45 minute drive in flowing traffic. We left our part of town by 9 am and couldn't of timed it better. No traffic and we even had great parking at the zoo. We were extremely glad that the zoo was not crowded at this time. The kids had a terrific time. It was Hana's first time, I think she liked the monkeys the best. Ricky was pointing out all the animals from Madagascar. We saw Marty, Melvin, Alex I don't think we ever saw Gloria...hmmm I wonder where she was? We had lunch there and than the kids had cotton candy. Let me just tell you that cotton candy may look nice and fluffy in the bag but it's a total disaster once out side of the bag. I think we were wiping it off their fingers and faces for days. At least I was of my kids but Leah has the cleanest kids so they were fine. The kids loved the petting zoo. Hana wanted to touch every animals nose... don't know maybe she has a nose thing. Other than losing our kids for a little bit the trip was a success and due to Leah it was perfect timing. When we left it was a zoo!! No punt intended.

No comments: