Monday, May 9, 2011

MOTHERS DAY 2011

I woke up with my favorite breakfast being served to me in bed ( I did have to wash the dishes after, so i'm not sure if I should brag on the french toast). French toast with fresh strawberries. Yum!! Also the kids gave me a card and roses and Ricky gave me a nice card with chocolates. So sweet.
After church we went to my sisters, Vlady's house to spend the day. 
I'm so lucky to have 2 amazing, smart and beautiful children to call me "mom".
I also don't take this special day for granted because I know that i'm truly bless to be a mom.

The kids also made special treats for me at school.
Hana made me a mosaic candle holder and Ricky a poem with his handprint. They also both gave me "about mom" questionnaire. I love getting these. They are hilarious.

Ricky's All About Me (his answers in red)
My mom's name is Nalola she is 32 years old she has short hair and hazal eyes. Her favorite food is soshe. But she doesn't like un healthy food. When my mom wants to have fun, she wants to go on vacation. My mom helps our family by helping our ant. If my mom could have one wish come true, she would wish for a baby. My mom looks pretty when she brads her hair. I love my mom most because she loves me. 

Hana's All About Me (answers are in red)
This is my mother
My mother's name is Nikola
My mother's favorite food is rice
my mother likes to watch tv, play with me and dance.
I like to help my mother wash dishes
After I go to bed, my mother works
I love my mother because I always see her.


                                   


No comments: