Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gymnastics

I am pleased to say that Hana is loving gymnastics. I am so glad that I moved her to the "Y" for gymnastics. Leeann the instructor is amazing with her. The skills are at the same level as other more expensive gyms, but she just doesn't get all that pressure here to move up.
Hana had her first gymnastics show yesterday. I was a little worried, because when it comes to performing in front of others she clams up. Well wouldn't you know when she realized she was going to be watched she wanted to back out and started crying. Leeann knew just what to do to get Hana to participate.
I am so proud of her. She's doing so great and excelling. What she loves the most and her strongest area is rings. Her teacher says that Hana has the best basket on the rings (my little mommy bragging moment).

I was going to take the summer of, but because she loves it so much, we'll probably enroll for summer session.








(I was having camera issues, so sorry for the poor quality)

No comments: