Monday, May 9, 2011

FIRST CRUSHED HEART

Okay so it finally happened. Ricky had his little heart crushed by a girl. First I have to say he's only 6!!! This is way to young and I really don't think he knows what he's talking about.
His little girlfriend, Bella ( I didn't even know they were an item) broke up with him today.
I pick him up from school and he says "mom, Bella broke up with me today and I was sad". I asked him why? He says because Kenna likes him. I than ask if him and Kenna are boyfriend and girlfriend now. He says "no, because she's not right for him" ( I laughed at this point. I know it's bad but i'm so impressed that he said those words and they were so funny coming from a 6 year old).
The topper was that Bella had 2 boyfriends. Yup in kinder. My son and a classmate. It's probably good that he's single now - ahahahahahaha.

On the same note, when Dad came home and both Ricky's were watering the garden lil Ricky says "Dad, I didn't want to have to bring this up, but Bella broke up with me today."

How funny is he?

We had our first heart crushed. I'm so sad that it happened at such a young age. I'm sure it compares to nothing that is to come. I dread the day when he really feels the pain of a crushed heart.

My little boy is so innocent and trusting that a little girl at school told him that Willow Smith had to change her name to Kenna so she wouldn't be hounded by paparazzi. The little girl is Kenna in his class and she's Willow. Little Ricky believes her!!!! One person told him that they have Justin Biebers phone number and he believes.

To my sweet little boy. Remember that I love you to the moon and back plus infinity.

UPDATE: Yesterday (5/18/11) when I picked Ricky up from school he said that this one particular girl said she loves him now and they are back together.

Here is the note she gave him:


Well, my motherly advice was to tell him to break up with her because he's much to young to have a girlfriend!!

No comments: