Monday, May 9, 2011

EASTER 2011

We're so lucky that God gave his one and only son for our sins to be forgiven. I can't even bare to imagine what he went through. I know I would never be able to give up one of my children . It really doesn't matter what the reason. Not only to give him up, but watch him go through all the pain. WOW! How unselfish is that.
Me on the other hand. I'm pretty selfish when it comes to my children.
I know I feel much better and at peace each day knowing my sins are forgiven and that I will have eternity with the people I love in God's kingdom.

We had a great Easter. We spent the day in Bastrop with Ricky's sister Lynn and Gary. The kids love seeing them and get super excited. They are also thrilled to see all their cousins. Easter morning we attended church. Then we were all excited to head to lake Bastrop. It was perfect. I have never seen so much food and people in one place. The only set back was the hurricane force wind. Both the kids lost their entire plate of food to the wind. Have no fear though, there was plenty of food. No one went hungry.

The kids spent the day swimming and playing. 

It was such an amazing day. We're so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.

HE HAS RISEN!

No comments: