Thursday, May 24, 2012

I can not express how thankful and blessed I am to be called, mommy. This is by far the best title I have and the one that I am proudest of.
Hana and Ricky,
I love you more than anything in this whole wide world. You are what makes my heart beat. There are no words to explain how lucky I am to have you 2 in my life. I love you with everything I have and everyday thank God that he has blessed me with the the title of mommy and that he has given me such amazing and beautiful children. I love you with out judgment and unconditionally.
Thank you for an amazing mothers day.
I love you to the moon and back
Love,
Mommy


 My card from Hana. Inside were sayings about me. She had to fill in the blanks. 1. My mom likes to "teach kids" 2. My mom is happy when "we go to the park" 3. It really bugs my mom when I am "mean" 4. If my mom could have one wish come true, it would be "to be able to fly" 5. My mom has "black hair and hazel eyes" 6. She is "20 ft tall and 100 lbs" 7. My mom is very smart. She knows all about "cooking" 8. My mom likes to eat "mexican food" 9. My mom is special because "she takes me shopping"

                            Jewelry box made by Hana.
          Coupons: 1 hour quiet time!!! 1 hour dinner dishes and 2 free hugs.





I can't express enough how much I love my two munchkins. They are both amazing!!

No comments: