Monday, May 7, 2012

GARDEN 2012

We are very surprised with our garden this year!! We, I mean Ricky planted a garden last year but to the intense heat all we got was cucumbers. So, we decided to give it another go this year. We were afraid we started a little late. Luck was on our side. The garden is taking off and and the plants look incredible. My most important plant is spaghetti squash. It's so expensive in stores and I really want it. In my mind i'm thinking it will replace my starch and all this weight will fall of me. Yipeee!!! I'm happy to report that there is hope in the spaghetti squash. We also have bell peppers, cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes. Sadly, the strawberries were a failure.
I can not wait to try some of our home grown vegetables!


My spaghetti squash!! Still small but getting there. 





No comments: