Saturday, May 2, 2015

VINCENT'S 2ND BIRTHDAY

Happy 2nd Birthday to my baby boy, Vincent. We are truly blessed to have him in our lives. He definitely keeps us on our toes with his mischievous personality. For his birthday we had a small gathering with my sisters family, The Greens and The Martins. I had made a taco buffet with chicken ground beef and all the fixings. The kids had a fun time playing.
When it was time to sing to Vincent he was so adorable. He clapped for himself and even blew out the candles. So cute!!
He loves Cars and Planes. He has a pretty extensive vocabulary. He is extremely active and mischievous. He is very cleaver and loves when you read to him. He loves playing with Liam and helping daddy with yard work.
For his birthday the following Saturday we took him to Sea World.

Happy Birthday Vincent. We love you so much and are blessed beyond words to have you. You definitely bring joy to your lives.


(I took so many pics only to realize that I had no memory card in my camera. I had to re-do/re-sing bday pics).













No comments: