Sunday, May 31, 2015

GALVESTON

We decided to take a day trip to Galveston. I have been missing the beach a lot and I know the kids love it. We took a chance. It was one of the first beautiful days in a while. NO RAIN!!! The only thing that had me concerned is that it was a "red" flag condition. I wasn't to sure about the currents, but I would keep the kids in shallow close to shore. We parked our car on the beach. This way everything was right there. Especially with Vincent. The beach was great!! There was no seaweed!! There were waves out there, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. They weren't harsh waves. Boogie boarding was difficult on them. Still the kids were never allowed to go far. Vincent loved the beach. He played in the sand, ran from the waves, splashed around and napped.
It was just great getting to the beach again. Looking forward to day trips this summer.

(some are sideways I forgot to edit)





















No comments: