Tuesday, November 5, 2013

HALLOWEEN 2013

The kids love Halloween, well so do I. It's one of the best privileges of having kids. You get a ton of candy. Now, they think it's all for them, little do they know that it's for mommy....ahahahah.
The kids were all geared up to be "Butchy and Layla" from The Teen Beach movie. We went to the costume store, but the outfits were not there. I am not even sure it is an outfit that can be bought in a bag.  Of course all that went out the window. The kids were determined to come out with something. Lil Ricky picked one of my favorite characters. A minion from Despicable Me. It was a bit on the small side, but he was persistent. Hana went through a few costumes till she found the right vampire look.
The night of Halloween we went Trick or Treating with our good friends the Greens. The night flew. I think we were out almost 3 hours. A house in our neighborhood put on an awesome haunted house. It was was incredible. I am so glad the kids chickened out because it would have been a long night. It was pretty scary for the adults.
Next year Vincent will be able to participate. He is going to be so precious.
My "scary" vampire



Love my "minion"

Vincent ready to get some candy. 




Vincent and me trick or treating. 

In front of the haunted house 




No comments: