Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Just Threw Her

Little Ricky said something that truly made me laugh today. I probably shouldn't of laughed, but I couldn't help it.
Him and Hana were fighting, of course I caught the end of it. I only saw him do something wrong. So he got the punishment. I told him he's not allowed to hit or push. He says " I didn't hit or push her, I didn't, I just threw her." (Nothing more than brothers and sisters would do when they fight. No one got hurt). I try what I can not to laugh. This is serious stuff. Than 2 seconds later he proceeds to tell me that in 2 days he's moving out. Ya, I couldn't hold it in anymore. Where does he get this stuff. He's so funny.
To give you a little update about 30 minutes later he comes to me and tells me he decided not to move out.
I am so glad he has decided to still live here.

No comments: