Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Hana!!


Four years ago today God has blessed me with a precious and spirited little girl. She has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives.
I can't believe 4 years have already gone by! Didn't I just bring her home yesterday? I wish I could stop time and let her stay little forever.
Hana,
You are such an amazing little girl. I wake up each morning not knowing what mischieve you have in-store for us. It's something new and exciting everyday. There doesn't go a day where you don't make us laugh with your fire cracker of an attitude. I could watch you play for hours or I love how out of the blue you say "mommy I love you". You are a very sweet little girl. You always make sure you share or that others are taken care of.
Mostly I love your hugs and smile. They could make anything better. 
I thank God everyday for blessing me with you. I love you more than you'll ever know. 
Mommy

No comments: