Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hana's 4 Year Birthday Party.

     My little monkey.
 Addi and Hana. Besties.

           Go Cade!!
        So sweet =)










                   Looks like he played hard.










On March 27th we had Hana's 4 year birthday party. I decided to do Jerry Matheson Park. It's one of my favorite parks. It's big and made of wood. Very unique to the other parks. It was perfect. Her friends and family showed up to celebrate with her. She picked a Hello Kitty theme. The weather was gorgeous. No complaints.
I am extremely sad that she's four and growing up. I would love to keep her at a toddler stage forever, but I know she has to grow up and become a beautiful, strong, independent woman. I really don't care how old she gets or how independent, she'll always be my little girl.

No comments: