Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spending Time With Grandparents

Grandparents in the water with Ricky



Ricky touching a sting ray at the aquarium.

Ricky and Hana looking at a sea otter.

The Dolphin underwater view.



What amazing animals.



Shark

My grandma and me at the beach

Grandpa and the kids playing at the beach.


Grandma and Grandpa

The kids with their grandma and great grandparents

the kids shell hunting, we found a lot of these.








The beach was incredible. It was extremely calm and clear.

With no waves Ricky wasn't able to do much boogie boarding. He was a little disappointed.


As most of you know I hardly ever get to see my grandparents. They try to come to Texas from the Czech Republic every 1-2 years and even than they go to Corpus Christi and stay with my parents. I only get about a week every 1-2 years.
The kids and I packed up and drove to Corpus for a few days to spend some time with them. It's great seeing them. They are amazing and very young at heart.
They have been married 55 years and set a great example of love and happiness. I only wish that at their age i'm as energetic and in love as they are.
I just wish I could have more time with them.

No comments: