Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our 6 Year Anniversary!!


September 6, 2009

September 6, 2003

We celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Sept 6!!
I can't believe it has been 6 years. We have done so much in those years. We bought a new house, had 2 beautiful children and started a business. Definitely an eventful but amazing 6 years.

Ricky, I couldn't imagine spending my life with anybody else. You are perfect in every way. I know in the 6 years we have had some ups and downs, but I know our love has conquered them all. You are an amazing father, outstanding husband and an awesome man of God. You work extremely hard to provide for us and the kids and I are very grateful for all you do. I know even at the toughest times you never give up and pull us through it all. I am very proud to call you my husband. My love for you grows daily and i'm very excited to see what the future holds for us. Love Always, Nikola

No comments: