Sunday, September 20, 2009

Middle of the Night Hide And Seek

Just a quick blog tonight. A few nights ago the kids were having a rough night. Around 1am Hana snuck into mine and Ricky's room and of course I let her sleep with me. Well during the night some time big Ricky went to the couch to watch t.v.. Around 4am he gets a little visit from lil Ricky and loud and clear he says "Hana is so good at playing hide and seek, whenever I wake up and look for her she's not there." How cute is this. Well he ended up finding Hana in my bed. So I ended up with two.
This is not the first time he has done this. Hana and Ricky sleep together and one night he came to my room asking where Hana was because she's not in her bed. Well he wasn't very good at finding that night in the game of hide and seek because she was sound asleep in HER bed.
They are so adorable at this age.

No comments: