Thursday, August 20, 2009

Schlitterbahn Summer Fun!!


Towards the end of the day Hana fell asleep riding the lazy river. Ricky II just had to get in the picture :-)

Hana asleep

Leah and Me

Hana just went down the slide

Ricky and Hana on the lazy river.

Look to the very right - Ricky sliding

Ricky going down his favorite slide.

Ricky at the wave pool.

I decided to meet a very good friend, Leah and her family at Schlitterbahn Galveston for the day. I know Leah and I talked about going all year. Since she was down there visiting her family I thought why not.
The kids had so much fun and they were so good. I don't remember any whining or begging for anything. It was great!
We did the lazy river many times. Towards the end Hana was falling asleep and on the last go around she actually fell asleep. Even when we went on the rapids and water got on her she slept right through it.
They both loved the pipe line slide. I was very impressed that Ricky wasn't afraid especially since he had to go down alone.
I have to say it was a great trip. On our way back home we met dad and some friends at Lasagna House for some great Italian food.

No comments: