Monday, June 1, 2009

Ricky's Last Day of Pre K 4

Ricky had his last day of school on Thursday, May 28 2009. He wasn't looking forward to it because he was going to miss everyone. I know I get emotional on the last day of school so big Ricky had to pick him up. I was told that all the boys were excited and jumping around and lil Ricky was just sitting their on the carpet all sad and sobbing. He ran to dad, but had to give the teachers a hug good bye. As I understand it he made Ms. Anderson tear up. When they got to the car lil Ricky was still sobbing.
What a sweet little boy. He is extremely sensitive and caring. I just fear with his big heart he will get taken advantage of.
We love him more than anything and are very proud of him and excited for his journey in life.

Since it's about to be fathers day the kids were asked a few questions about DAD:
My dad is good at.... He can carry me
My dad is strong he can..... pick up everything that is so heavy
My dad likes to .......... play with me and color.
My dad looks like.......he is tall and 60 and he likes his hair to be handsome (I don't really know who he thinks his dad is because his dad is short and 39!!)
I love my dad because.......he protects me from the dark.

No comments: