Thursday, March 19, 2015

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY HANA!!

Our little princess turns 8 today!! I can't believe just 8 years ago I was holding this little helpless baby in my arms. Love her to pieces.
She chose to just have family over to celebrate her birthday so she can get an iPod touch.
We started the morning with a nice breakfast of pancakes and bacon with her present waiting for her on the table. The yellow flowers reminded me of her because she's our sunshine. For lunch I picked her up and we celebrated at The Whistle Stop tea room. She loves going there bc she can have her tea in a tea pot. It was a great treat because my parents were able to watch Vincent.
After school we all (my parents, Vlady and her family) celebrated Hana's birthday with yummy fajitas and cake. It was a perfect birthday that was celebrated with the people closest to us.























No comments: