Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MOTHERS DAY 2014

I had such a great Mothers Day! My little munchkins definitely made me feel loved. I was able to sleep in a bit while they made me a hot breakfast. They slaved over scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes. It was delicious. I also received my goodies. The kids got me a nail salon gift card and Ricky knew I wanted new athletic shoes and clothes so I received a visa gift card. The kids gave me some fun stuff they made at Midweek. Which of course was the best gift of all.  After breakfast we went to church. After we got home Vincent took a nap and we all relaxed. After he woke up, we headed to one of my favorite places. The Waterway in the Woodlands. We ate at Grimaldis pizza. Their pizza is super yummy. Plus, it's a perfect spot. We are able to sit outside by the fountains so the kids can run around. After we ate we got the kids ice cream and let them run around. Even Vincent joined in the fun and tried to get in the water.
I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family. They truly make Mothers Day special.

Vincent didn't look to interested in taking a pic =(








I just LOVE all his smiles 



No comments: