Monday, January 18, 2010

What:..... A 2 Year Old Does That?


My innocent and precious little Hana is not as innocent as people think. Yes, she does capture your heart with her petite size and her big smile. The whole time she's thinking on how to manipulate the situation. Yes, my two year old tries everything she can do to gain control of the situation and have people do what she wants. Especially her big brother Ricky.
She is asked to pick her belongings up and the next think I know Ricky is picking them up for her. What just happened? What powers does she have over him? It's very frustrating. There are lessons to be learned, and they are definitely NOT get someone else to do my job for me.
Last night I realized she expects it. I was putting them to bed and Hana left her frog pillow in the living room. She asked me to go get it I told her "no" and if you want it you need to get it. She than replied "no, Ricky go get it?" In which I said No and had to hold Ricky back at the same time. She puckered her lips out and hid her face.
Hana has to learn that in life there are not people that do stuff for you. If you want something you need to do it yourself.
Can't blame her for trying though.

No comments: