Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I can't believe the holidays are already here. Where does the time go?!?!. This Thanksgiving was spent at my sister, Vlady's house. She married into a big family so there were lots of people. Which I love! It was a great Thanksgiving there was an abundance of food and most importantly I was able to be with everyone I hold dear to my heart, my family. Except for my parents who were not able to make it. They were definitely thought about and missed.
I have so much to be thankful for. I have been so blessed in my life.
I am thankful for:

My entire family and our health

My 2 beautiful children who I love more and more each day.

My hard working, funny and loving husband who goes above and beyond for his family.

The opportunity to be a stay at home mom. I believe it is the hardest job there is, but so rewarding.

My amazing friends who help me get through all my chaos on a daily basis.

My YMCA membership.

God - Faith

For being able to survive through this recession and having what we have.

No comments: