Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008 was a good Christmas. First I must say I did go a little overboard. You wouldn't believe the sales this year. Everytime I ran into one I thought my kids just had to have it. As my husband loves to say I "save by spending". I have to say I received some incredible deals.


Ricky leaving Santa cookies and milk. By looking at this plate you would think we have Santa on a diet. Not exactly we just wanted him to fit down the chimney. We also left reindeer food on our front lawn.


Okay, so this is the Baby Born swimming boy doll toy. I have no idea where Ricky saw this but he asked Santa for this and told everyone he wanted this. I had no idea what it was or if it even existed. I was a little nervous because I had to get what he asked Santa for but what was it. Well on one of my many Christmas shopping trips to Toys R Us. There it was!!!! It does exist!!! I couldn't believe I ran into it. Guess what the best part was? Yup, it was on sale!! Thank goodness because this is one expensive swimming doll!!


Hana with her kitchen. She loves it and could play for hours with it. I have to say the assembly to this was a nightmare. Big Ricky stayed up till 2 am putting this thing together. Harder than assembling real furniture.


My babies at Christmas. They are my biggest blessing on Christmas and every day. I couldn't imagine my Chrismases or any other day with out them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: