Monday, November 2, 2015

HALLOWEEN 2015

Halloween is Ricky's birthday and he is 46! Halloween always trumps his birthday. Even though trick or treating comes 1st we still celebrated it. Hana made him an apple cake from scratch. It was so good!! The leftovers were even better. I could not stop eating them. I didn't even leave any for the bday boy. Ops! I have to bake another one. The kids and I got him quality socks (which make all the difference, he now is a believer too), Asics tennis shoes and a Polo shirt.

Happy Birthday!! Hope all your wishes come true..


This year my sis and her family joined us for some trick or treating fun. I made a delicious pot of chili and she brought the corn bread. Most of us ate before we started walking the neighborhood. Vincent and Liam were Spider-man (not planned), neither one of them kept their mask on. Hana was Cinderella. I was so excited that my little girl still wanted to be a princess. She was beautiful. Ricky was non other than Harry Potter. Vincent had a great time in the beginning. He was running to the doors and getting his candy. I have no idea what happened, but 1/2 way through he refused to go up with out me. So after a few of those he just sat in his buggy and ate candy. He was happy as pie. The kids had a great time!!

These 2 are getting ready



This is what I get when I ask for a nice face 



Beautiful princess

Hana's best friend, Mary, was able to join us for most of it. 

I have no idea what happened ????

Liam was non-stop








The neighborhood "spooky" house. They do an awesome job!!


Heading home after a successful night. 

Going through Hana's loot. 

Ricky did an amazing job at carving this years pumpkins. Linus, Harry Potter, Lightning Mcquinn, and a Jack O' Lanter. 





No comments: