Saturday, April 25, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

My dad just turned 60!!! When he was deciding on his return flight back to the Czech Republic he decided he would do it after his birthday. This way he could celebrate it with Vlady's and mine family. We are extremely glad that he did.
He decided to have the gathering at my house. There was a ton of food and the men went through 50 beers!!!! I"d say they celebrated the right way.
Marco was in charge of the grilling. He made yummy ribs and sausage. Marco's always are grilling go to guy. Marco's parents also stopped by. Which was really nice having them at our house and them joining in my dad's big day.
Vlady and I got him some tennis shoes that he wanted. He would not take anything more.
Before they left we also did a family photo session. Which to me is priceless.
Happy Birthday Dad. Cheers to many more years. I love you.



































No comments: