Monday, February 17, 2014

ZOO TRIP

On the first beautiful Sunday in a long time we decided to go to the zoo. It was my sister and her family, my mom and me and the kids. We got there early to beat all the crowds and the parking lot chaos. I'm so glad we did!!
It was a great day. The zoo was blessed with a baby elephant and giraffe.
I'll let the pictures tell the story:
Vincent and my mom checking out the elephants. 
I finally got to see the Chimpanzee!! I always miss them. 



The baby giraffe
 The kids got to feed the giraffe lettuce. Hana was a little scared. 


Babi showing Liam how to pet the animal "nicely" 
Hana made a friend. 




Vincent was very happy with his cheerios. 

I wish it wasn't so blurred. Liam LOVED the carousel. 






Cheetah basking in the sun. 
The baby!!!
The grizzly bear. I wanted to make sure my mom saw this, since she goes hiking in the mountains all the time and they saw bear tracks one time. SCARY

Yes, that's a bear behind me. 





I'm really glad that the kids were able to do something fun with my mom "babi" before she leaves to go back to the Czech Republic. 

No comments: