Thursday, January 2, 2014

MUST BE SANTA

Ricky auditioned for a part in the school play at Kohrville. He was chosen to be Santa in Nanny Claus. With many brutal after school practices, he finally had his debut. The only hitch was that it was outside at a small festival. It was mid December and the coldest day we had. It was freezing! That might even be an understatement. I literally thought I was going to get frost bite. Ricky did so good. He was loud and projected great. He definitely does not have stage freight. I know he does not get that from me. I have it so bad I am not sure I would of ever made it out on stage, let alone remember my lines.
This is what he loves. I am glad he has a talent for it. 
He had another debut at the school. This is where my parents, sister and some friends came to watch him. Everyone thought he was awesome. 
So proud of my little actor.
On our way to the play



It was so cold Hana had tears 

Big Ricky volunteered to help with stage signs. He drew the one with the house and candy canes. Pretty impressive. 

He also did Santa's workshop. This he blew the picture up and pained it. 


"Must be Santa"



The 1st video - during the 1st song Ricky has a speaking part
2nd video - Ricky has his speaking parts. 




No comments: