Sunday, August 4, 2013

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY RICKY!!

I can not believe my little buddy turned 9 on July 25. Wow!!! I know I always say this, but I wish I could just stop time. He is growing way to fast!!!  It's seems just like yesterday I brought him home and was changing his diapers and pointing to objects teaching him words.
He is such an amazing kid. He has the kindest heart I know.

Ricky II,
Daddy and I are so blessed to have you as our little buddy. You have given us more than then we could have ever imagined in life. I love how you're serious but could also be so silly. How you love dance/theater and swimming. How you never succumb to peer pressure and don't care what people say.
Remember to dream big and always follow your dreams.
Daddy and I love you to the moon and back times infinity.

                       Sting Rays at the aquarium.



















Last night of being 8



Celebrating on your birthday with the family. 


Yummy cookies from all of the Halls. 


Hope you made a big wish. 













Round #3 of your Birthday. Movies with friends. Turbo. 







No comments: