Friday, March 8, 2013

RODEO - HOEDOWN - YEEHAW!!

Today the kids had their hoe down. Kinders always have special morning activities. I was lucky enough to volunteer and be a part of it. I had the horseshoe throw station. I do not think I thought this out very well. Being 30 weeks pregnant and all the bending down involved with it was very uncomfortable. After about 20 minutes, I got smart and made the kids retrieve their horseshoes. It was cute watching them. With some of them you would of thought they were at a Frisbee throwing station.
Hana had her hoedown performance first. It was precious watching her dance and get into it. She loved it. Even daddy and I got to join in the fun.
Ricky's was a little later. They had a few new songs or the dances were a little different. He was so handsome.
The kids worked so hard to put on a great performance.
                                                  My little cowgirl



doing the "Texas Macarania"



doing the Hokie Pokie

Jump 1 time



Hana and her friend being silly

They are so cute. 

A little "sasiness" going on.

My handsome cowboy






No comments: