Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BABI AND DEDA IN TOWN

My parents came to visit on Dec 3 and were staying a whole 3 months. Yay!! The kids were so excited to see their grandma and grandpa (babi & deda). While they were here my dad spoiled us with Czech cooking and my mom gave the kids all the attention she could.
Feb 26, 2013 was their departure date. My dad went back to Czech by himself. My mom stayed. She will be here when Levi or Vincent is born. Yay!! In 3 months she will go back to Czech or my dad will come back and they will make a permanent home here in Houston. We are hoping for the 2nd choice. It would be so good to have them close and the kids will be more excited than they are on Christmas morning.
Some Pics of when they were here:
Vlady's 33rd birthday celebrated at Alicias. 


Uncle Marco and Ricky


Deda with his mini me. Scary how much they look alike. 

Eating a big piece of birthday cake. 

Awwww how sweet. 
Hana and Ricky at Blue and Gold boy scout banquet

Liams baptism

With babi and teta at boy scouts. 
A real astronaut speaker!!






My favorite boy scouts



Babi and Liam at his babptizmal












To Liam - Nazdravi




No comments: