Sunday, January 8, 2012

SAYING GOOD BYE TO 2011!!

I really don't know how to sum up 2011. It was a very long year. I'm pretty glad that it is behind me. It had a lot of ups and downs, although, it did end very good. So saying it was all bad would not be a correct statement.
The main thing that brought it down was the furniture business. It was very unstable. Since the recession hit we knew it was going under. It was just very hard for Ricky to let it go. Although I hated it with a passion I too was a little sad. Not for long though. The hardest and scariest part of it was not knowing what was next in our life or what career path Ricky was going to take.
Little did we know that God had great plans for us! He has truly blessed us with the right path for our family. I couldn't be more thankful.
Ricky was hired on with a great company that has great potential. It could not have been a more perfect position for him. He basically gets to build his own business within a company. We're all happier because we see him so much more. He finally has a regular schedule. My prayer for 7 years has finally been answered!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!!
As for me I found a path I'm really happy with. I sub at Hana's school. I am so much happier doing something productive during the day and getting out. It also helps that Hana gets extra days of school to prepare for Kindergarten in the fall.
Some things that happened in 2011 were:
Ricky turned 42, I turned 32, Ricky II turned 7 and Hana turned 4.
Ricky and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary.
Hana went to 4 year old Pre-K with Mrs Tripp and Warren.
Ricky started 1st grade with Ms Menges.
We were pretty healthy this year.
We are truly blessed in life. We're happy and healthy.
I am so excited to see what 2012 holds for my family. I just know it's going to be a good year.






No comments: