Saturday, September 17, 2011

SOCCER AND FLAG FOOTBALL!!

This fall Hana decided she wanted to play soccer and Ricky football.
So exciting!!!! Their 1st games were today. Hana's team is the Cheetahs and Ricky is the assistant coach. The game was exciting. The Cheetahs won!!!!! They dominated it was great!!! Hana played well and said she really enjoyed it. Ricky is great at coaching and all the kids love him. They just have a blast out there. I can't wait till the next game. Unfortunately I had to leave early because lil Ricky's game was an hour later about 15 minutes away.
Ricky's team is the Colts. They have a great group. It's pretty confusing out there, but little Ricky is trying to learn and he says he loves it. That's all that matters.
On top of practices and games, my kids also have gymnastics and take won do!! We're pretty busy around here. I think we have one weeknight that is free and that's only because Hana's gymnastics is during the day. Wednesday evenings we have midweek. Whoa, I'm tired already, but I wouldn't change it. It's so much fun.




 I know the red doesn't really do anything for the whole outfit. But I can find her in a field with out any issues - lol. I will be getting a different color for her next game.
                                               Go Hana and Addi!!!!

Coach Ricky getting his players ready. He did a great job. They won 8-0!!!




                                        A little practice before the game.

                            Hana supporting Ricky after her soccer game.





                               Hut. Hut.
                      Go Ricky go!!! He ran great. Just needed to go up the field and not sideline.

No comments: